Thursday, September 15, 2011

You Decide

How to make a hard decision?
You have to weigh out the pros and cons.
You know that whichever decision you go with, it will change the outcome of your future.
You have to consider the fact that you may end up regretting your decision.
Also you have to take into consideration the discomfort you will feel from change, especially if you're the type who doesn't welcome change easily. (ME)

My dilemma:
To stay at my job or move to a different store?
I ask myself...
Is there any room for growth anymore?  Am I learning new things?  Do I enjoy coming to work everyday?  Do I see a future here? 

Then I ask myself again...
Why are you still here then?  What's keeping you here?  Is it because you feel bad for your boss?  Attachment at workplace and don't know how to leave?  Is it because you're comfortable because you've been there for so long?  Is it because you don't want to start over and learn the new routine for a different store?  Are you not confident?  
Sigh.
I pray that God will give me the wisdom to make a wise decision and will pave the road for me.

No comments: