Tuesday, February 8, 2011

From Dogs to Cats

I'm now 80% sure I am going to adopt a little kitty.
Yesterday I spent about 4 hours reading and doing my research on cats.
I would like a silver tabby short hair or an orange tabby.  A young kitten preferably so I can raise her as a child OR a lot of websites recommended a grown 1 yr cat because they are more chill.
The furniture scratching is a dilemma, but never fear!  After research I found Soft Paws !!
They are basically nail caps you slide over their real nail using adhesive.
They have all different colors too so cats look like they're wearing nail polish!  super cute and no declawing!
[ img via : glimmerandshimmer.wordpress.com]
[img via:  izreloaded.blogspot.com ]


This morning I stumbled upon a You Tube channel and this person had 5 cats and 2 dogs and they also have a blog which I am now following.  They have the most beautiful affectionate Persian and exotic short hair cats!
Here is a video of one their cats being super affectionate to their dog.
This is also their blog url : http://sweetfurr.blogspot.com/



No comments: