What if I was raised in Korea with my brother with a happy family?
I definitely wouldn't have the internal struggles that I deal with, but I might have other problems that I don't have now.
I definitely wouldn't be me, but would parts of my personality still be the same?
I wouldn't have met the wonderful people who have entered my life and remained in it.
Would I talk the same, dress the same, look the same?
It's interesting to think of these things, at the same time really pointless.
What's the point of the what if's, the coulda, shoulda, and wouldas?
Absolutely a waste of time.
It's the NOW that's most crucial and the FUTURE.
The past is the past and things should be left there.
Forgive, hard to forget, but always try your best to let go and forgive.
No one wants to grow older with a bitter resentful heart.
It'll eat away at you 'til you wrinkle up like a raisin.
FOCUS ON THE NOW. The past cannot be changed. We can make decisions today in the NOW, to better our lives. The future is always uncertain & things change all the time. There are detours and road blocks, but you're still on your path. Let's embrace that the future is a big surprise and let us not be afraid of what is to come.
[ via : mcawilliams.com ]
No comments:
Post a Comment