Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Evil Number 3

I have this thing about things that come in three.
First of all I don't like that 3 is an odd number.  I like to stick with even numbers.
3 resembles something in between.
See even numbers like 2 or 4 can be pairs, but when there's 1 in between things get complicated.

For example: 1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3 can be friends.
It will eventually always become like this.
Watch...
1 will be with 2.  Then 2 will be 3.  Then 1 will be 3.
Eventually 1 and 2 might be spending more time together and then 3 will feel left out.

Also there are often situations when these odd numbers can cause problems between each other.
For example: 1 has a problem with 3 so 1 talks to 2 about it.  Then 3 feels the same way so talks to 2 about it.
Then 2 goes back and forth between 1 and 3, trying to be a mediator, but actually causes more problems between 1 and 3 because 1 and 3 aren't talking to each other about it.  See what I'm talking about.

Look at this situation between 1, 2, 3, 4.
There can always be 2 groups of 2; therefore not one number will feel left out because there is always a pair.

So here it is my friends...3 = complicated.  Stick with your even numbers.

No comments: