I started reading Eat, Pray, Love last night and right before I was going to sleep, I was laying in bed and suddenly felt inspired to write all of this on my handy dandy smart phone. Here I share my thoughts with you.
I'm sensitive. I'm strong. I'm stubborn. I have a bad temper. I'm open, but can't communicate my feelings or thoughts easily. I'm a joker, but at times take things too seriously. I'm self conscious, but sometimes think too highly of myself. I'm very patient and sometimes too impatient. I'm impulsive, but often I think things through before making a decision. I'm selfless and I'm selfish. I'm chill, but sometimes too uptight. I love to socialize, but at times I'm antisocial. I'm needy, yet independent. I've lied to a loved one who never deserved it, I've made bad decisions while under the influence, I've talked crap about people, depression and rage used to be my best friends, been emotionally unstable a good chunk of my life, did everything to fill a void within me, used to wear a mask so everyone would love me, and have many regrets in my life,but ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS...I LEARN.
I wear my heart on my sleeve, I'm passionate, I'm smart, a quick learner, a good worker, I have tremendous motivation to live, I will always pick myself back up from the gutters, when I really love someone I give 200%, I'm forgiving, I'm caring, I'm thoughtful, I'm funny, I'm creative, I can brighten up your day, I'm a good listener, I give good advice, warm encouragement, and support, I'm loving, I'm your best friend, and I am one of a kind
With all this said, I am me. Just myself. I'm just a young woman with lots of flaws, but I possess many great qualities as well. Just living day to day in this journey called life, creating myself, learning about myself, and having this desire in my heart to help and change this world somehow. I know I've made many mistakes in life, but I hope to make up for it by living right and not repeating history over and over again. As I get older, I want to live a fruitful, blessed life. Right now I may not know exactly what God has in store for me, but I know for sure that everything happened for a reason. That reason which will slowly be revealed to me one day.
Have a great day loves!
2 comments:
i like this! it's amazing how the growing process works.. changing all the time, learning all the time...
i need to read that book, i've heard so many great things about it! it seems very inspiring :)
Seriously right. It's so weird. Reminds me of this quote..
"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
-Nelson Mandela
It's weird feeling when things around you change, or you yourself change. It's a great learning experience indeed.
The book so far has been a fun read. I bought it via amazon quick styles so when the movie comes out I can watch it. Julia Roberts is playing her.
Post a Comment