Friday, May 21, 2010

My Visit to Cha Cha Cha Restaurant

So my brother & sister-in-law decided to take my s-i-l's brother and I out to dinner since it was our birthdays.

Cha Cha Cha is a Caribbean / Spanish Restaurant located on Virgil & Melrose in L.A.
Overall the food I rate 3.8/5.  They are known for their jerk chicken, jerk beef.
The outside of the restaurant makes it look like a whole in the wall.  The inside is very colorful and it does have a little authentic ghetto feel to it.

Here are some pictures:

Very colorful right?
The Menu
They give you free bread.  IT'S BOMBBBB!! Perfect softness inside with a lightly crisp exterior. Muy bien~


Seafood Pasta : we changed the sauce to red sauce w/ a little spicyness.  Sauce was good.


Free birthday cake slice!

Overall it was a new experience, and I had fun.  I would recommend my friends to go there at least once.
Pricing was around $12-20 average per person.
.

1 comment:

Miss Tina said...

i love warm bread :P